In honor of the forty fifth anniversary of the Girls’s Financial Spherical Desk, we’re excited to announce that the 2023 recipient of the WERT World Prize will obtain $4,500, up from the standard $2,000 award. Because of the Muriel F. Siebert Basis for its beneficiant donation to have fun WERT’s anniversary and enterprise journalism.
The Girls’s Financial Spherical Desk was based in 1978 by Dr. Amelia Augustus and Maria Rolfe. The WERT World Prize was established in 2018 with funding by a bequest from WERT and has obtained help from the Siebert Basis and the worldwide administration consulting agency McKinsey & Firm.
The 2023 WERT World Prize winner will probably be introduced in October.
Supplies Wanted to Enter
- One to 5 items of enterprise reporting uploaded as PDFs or as hyperlinks.
- Transcripts for radio and video entries.
- A quick cowl letter that describes why you might be submitting the work and that features a brief biography of the nominee.
- A $50 non-refundable entry charge.
Please be mindful:
- A single article or a sequence of articles could also be submitted. A sequence should be designated as such by the information group when it’s revealed. A daily column might also be submitted as a sequence.
- If submitting a sequence, as much as 5 articles might be included.
- Submissions should be revealed in English. Submissions by non-U.S. journalists are accepted.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- Books, movies and self-published works usually are not eligible.
- All entries will need to have appeared between Jan. 1, 2022 and June 30, 2023.
To use, go here.