etf.com is in search of a Managing Editor to affix our rising editorial crew. The aim of this position is to edit and handle each day copy circulate for ETF.com and help editorial crew members plan and produce numerous types of content material for publication.
The managing editor experiences on to the Editor-in-Chief and can assist information the crew throughout a interval of anticipated development. The place will oversee all each day operations of a rising newsroom, together with monitoring and modifying each day articles from the writing workers, operating each day conferences, and dealing with communications between departments. The position may also assist information, form and create editorial tasks and strategic initiatives and assist enhance the standard of editorial copy and all work carried out on etf.com platforms.
The perfect candidate can have a robust writing/editorial/journalistic background and a confirmed monitor document of modifying high-quality, well timed and related content material in a fast-paced newsroom.
- Coordinate with writers to trace, edit and publish each day editorial circulate
- Lead morning editorial information calls
- Contribute to the manufacturing strategy of all content material as wanted (movies, newsletters, podcasts, and many others.)
- Develop greatest practices to optimize the modifying course of
- Use website positioning and information instruments to trace and optimize story efficiency and headlines
- Handle strategic tasks and initiatives
- 7-plus years of editorial expertise, together with administration stage
- Deep understanding of the ETF trade strongly most well-liked
- Wonderful organizational and time-management expertise
- Means to deal with and prioritize a number of tasks and modify to undertaking targets
- Expertise optimizing content material for website positioning & tagging tales
To use, go here.