Dow Jones Newswires is on the lookout for a digitally proficient monetary journalist to affix our Singapore-based staff of journalists who assist gas our real-time information and evaluation service for monetary professionals.
We’re on the lookout for a journalist with expertise in a fast-paced information surroundings and a background in company and markets protection.
The position will deal with China and Hong Kong, so a local stage of proficiency in Chinese language is good, and the flexibility to convey the information in an environment friendly and interesting method to an English-language readership is important.
Additionally, you will be referred to as upon to report on different international locations in Asia, so expertise in different languages are fascinating.
You may have:
- A robust sense of urgency and a well-honed capacity to distill market-moving information contained inside press releases.
- Proficiency in Chinese language and English. Data of different languages is a plus.
- The power to convey the information in an environment friendly and interesting method.
- Robust communication expertise and an understanding of learn how to collaborate in a staff surroundings.
- Determine a very powerful parts of main information releases, ship headlines and shortly write tales and important updates that can present skilled traders with the information and evaluation they want in actual time.
- Chase and break market-moving information and supply real-time protection of inventory markets in Asia with an in depth eye on massive strikes in particular person shares and the elements driving them.
To use, please submit a resume and a canopy letter that describes how your expertise, expertise and pursuits align with the necessities of the position. Please additionally submit 5 clips with explanations about what the tales present about your capabilities.
The Journal’s reporters, editors, builders, and audio and visible journalists create vital and impactful tales, firmly rooted actually and adhering to the very best moral requirements. We report with out concern or bias, and we preserve a correct sense of perspective, detachment and objectivity in our reporting.
To use, go here.